• We have recently moved to this new forum.
    Our Old Forum can be located: http://w11.zetaboards.com/ModernNationsRPG/index/

STATISTICS

Start Year: 2001
Current Year: 2012

Month: October

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/10/2018

ECONOMY

OUR STAFF

Administration Team
Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support
Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Dutchy
Moderator: Naio

Need Help?
Submit a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Dutchy

Kingdom of the Netherlands
Staff member
"I agree that a fine is the most suitable punishment, and I would say suggest it to be set at $10,000 per individual. I also agree with the formal and public apology, however I feel there is one more thing. The conduct of the individuals of the Bosnian delegation is not one that is suitable for the position of diplomat. Therefore I say they should also be banned from serving in any diplomatic post for a multilateral organisation such as the Global Assembly."

"I agree that it was unprofessional, and personally I also think that it was unbecoming of a diplomat who is suppose to represent an entire nation of people with dignity and respect. However, I think that expelling them from the Global Assembly should be a matter left to the GA itself. Do the other justices have an opinion on the matter?"